Kula Yoga on Main is a boutique yoga studio specializing in meditative practice and flexibility for all bodies.
Our name Kula is the Sanskrit word loosely translated to mean, community. Please join our family at Kula.
Be sure to check out our class schedule for a class that fits your day.
. . . . . .
Studio and Yoga Etiquette
- Please arrive early to give yourself time to sign in and get yourself situated before class begins. Door will be locked at the start of class. Should you arrive late, please do not enter class during opening meditation. Wait outside of the practice area until an appropriate time: after the teacher is done with introductory messages or when the class has finished with opening OMs.
- Leave all personal belongings outside of the studio (along with your shoes.) For your safety and peace of mind, the studio will be locked while class is in session. Kula Yoga on Main is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Sign in (please write your name legibly) and pay before class.
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes or scented products.
- Please turn your cell phone off before entering into class.
- Please respect your fellow yogis by entering the studio quietly.
- Please be sure to make room for other students as they arrive.
- Gather all the props you know you will need for your practice and place them neatly by your mat. Please return props neatly.
- Plan to stay for the entire duration of the class. Do not make it a habit to arrive to class late or to leave class early. If you must leave early, please do so before savasana begins.